Branson S450A Analog Sonifier Cell Disruptor
Branson S450A Sonifier Cell Disruptor and Homogenizer with Analog Controls. The Analog Sonifier is ideal for simple quick operation. This unit features dial controls for easy setting of the timer, which can also run continuously; it also features duty cycle and output control.
Branson Sonifier® ultrasonic cell disruptor / homogenizers are versatile laboratory units suitable for a broad range of liquid processing applications such as:
- Biological cell disruption / homogenization
- Reaction acceleration
- Fine mixing
Each model consists of a power supply, a converter, and a mechanical probe or horn. The power supply/converter changes standard electrical power to high frequency mechanical energy, which is then applied to the horn, where it is further amplified for use (often with specialized accessories).
Sonifier® S450A analog ultrasonic processor includes many features to make the technician’s work easier.
- 400 Watt (S450A)
- Auto tuning for optimum performance under varying conditions
- Power output control to match power to the application
- Continuous or timed (0-15 minutes) operation to free technician for other activities
- Pulsed mode to minimize heat generation in thermally-sensitive samples
- Broad process range from 1 ml to over 500 ml per sample
- Power output meter to monitor power and permit reproducability
- Compact design limits required counter space
- Sloped front control panel for visibility and easy control access
- Includes a high-efficiency converter which requires no internal cooling
- Supplied with a standard 1/2″ titanium horn that is suitable for many applications
- A wide range of dedicated accessories to meet special needs
|Control Operation (digital / analog)||Analog|
|Dimensions (in.)||16 x 7.5 x 9.5|
|Input Power (volts)*||117|
*Input Power will differ for export-only/European models